CADŌ PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOP PARTICIPANT / ATTENDEE AGREEMENT
AGREEMENT: This agreement regarding the workshop services (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is entered in accordance with the provincial and federal laws by and between CADŌ Co Corporation, a corporation (hereinafter referred to as "CADŌ") and you, defined below, as a participant or attendee of the workshop, also defined below.
All parts and sub-parts of this Agreement are specifically incorporated by reference herein. This Agreement governs your attendance and/or participation in the workshop.
- DEFINITIONS. The Parties referred to in this Agreement are defined as follows:
1) CADŌ: We, as creator and operator of the workshop, are responsible for the public provision of the workshop. We, us, our and other first-person pronouns shall refer to CADŌ, and, where applicable, all employees and affiliates of CADŌ.
2) Seminar Participant: You, as a participant in the workshop, will be referred to throughout this Agreement by second-person pronouns such as you, your or as a participant. The use of the masculine gender has been adopted for ease of reading and has no discriminatory intent.
3) Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (we, CADŌ, and you, the Seminar Participant) shall be referred to as the "Parties" and individually as the "Party".
- DETAILS. The details of the Workshop are as follows:
The Professional Level Cadō Cutting + Blonding Workshop is a 2-day hands on experience. Reema Jaber, alongside her artistic team, will teach and guide you through the CADŌ signature cutting & blonding methods.
- CONSENT. By attending or participating in the workshop, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please do not attend or participate in the workshop or discontinue your attendance and participation, if ongoing. The Seminar Provider agrees to provide the workshop to you only if you consent to this Agreement.
- REFUNDS. Please note that Workshop tickets are non refundable. All sales are final.
- LICENCE OF ACCESS AND USE OF MATERIALS. We may provide you with certain information, documents, written materials, graphics or any combination thereof (the "Materials") as a result of your participation in the workshop. The Materials have been developed by CADŌ. Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, revocable licence to use the Materials solely in connection with your participation in the workshop. The Materials may not be used for any other purpose. You may not share or sell the Materials with others. You may not publish the Materials online. You shall not reproduce or transmit, in any form, whether electronically, by photocopy, by recording, or otherwise, any Materials. You may only and exclusively view the Materials for your personal use.
- WORKSHOP CONDITIONS: At the successful completion of this Professional Level CADŌ Workshop you will receive a certificate attesting to your status as a CADŌ Professional. The successful completion of this Workshop is a prerequisite for Expert Level CADŌ Workshops and becoming a CADŌ Expert.
We make no promises or warranties with respect to our workshop or materials. We are not responsible for the results or lack of results or consequences that may ensue from your participation in the workshop.
- PHOTO / MEDIA RELEASE. You acknowledge and agree that during the workshop, you may be subject to photographs, videos, sound recordings or other media captures. In consideration of your participation in the workshop, you hereby irrevocably grant CADŌ and its designees the right to capture and use your name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and actions, whether recorded on or transferred to photographs, videos, computer files, or other media, in, but not limited to, social media posts, commercial products, education, materials, video footage, sales, marketing or any other media in any form whatsoever that has been or will be invented.
CADŌ or its designee shall have complete ownership of any promotional material, including copyright and advertising interests, and I acknowledge that I have no interest or ownership in the content or its copyright.
You consent with the knowledge and understanding that your name, comments and other identifying factors may be revealed to the general public. However, CADŌ may not disclose your known or previously known location, e-mail or physical address, or other contact information, such as your telephone number, to any third party in any medium.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You agree that the Materials, the workshop, all online properties owned by CADŌ (such as websites, social media pages, etc.), and any other intellectual property so created is the property of CADŌ, including all logos, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property ("Provider IP"). You agree that CADŌ owns all right, title and interest in and to the Provider IP and that you will not use the Provider IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Service Provider's intellectual property in any manner whatsoever, including electronically or by registering new trademarks, trade names, service marks or URLs, without the express written permission of CADŌ.
- NO LIABILITY. The workshop is provided for information purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information received by you as a result of or through the workshop, or in the Materials, is not intended to be legal, medical or financial advice, and that no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You also agree that your participation in the workshop is at your own risk. We assume no liability for any advice or other information given in the workshop.
- COMPENSATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims and legal demands, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of or relating to your participation in the workshop, your violation of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we may choose our own legal counsel and participate in our own defense, if we choose to do so.
- TERM, TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION. We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time, for any reason, with or without cause. We may also deny you access to any workshop at our sole and exclusive discretion. In such event, any funds paid will be refunded to you. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, including, but not limited to, infringement of our or a third party's intellectual property rights, failure to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publication or distribution of illegal materials. Upon the termination of this Agreement, all provisions that by their nature should survive termination will remain in full force and effect.
- NO WARRANTY. You agree that your participation in the workshop is at your own risk and that the services we provide are provided on an "as is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of any kind. We do not guarantee that the workshop will meet your needs. We also do not warrant the reliability or accuracy of any information contained in the workshop. You agree that any damage that may occur to you through your computer system, or as a result of the loss of your data during your participation in the workshop is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. We are not responsible for any damages that may be caused to you as a result of your participation in the workshop, to the fullest extent permitted by law, as stated above. CADŌ's maximum liability arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be limited to the greater of one hundred (100) Canadian dollars or the amount paid by you to us within the last six (6) months. This section applies to all of your claims, including, but not limited to, loss of profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud or torts of any kind.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Severability: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is found by a court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts and sub-parts shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible. As such, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver: Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that or any other provision. The waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other part or subpart.
- No Agency, Partnership or Joint Venture: No agency, partnership or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. Neither Party has the authority to bind the other Party to third parties.